Monday, October 27, 2014

Winner of the Maxx242 311 Washington Poster


Looks like you guys like dressing up for Halloween. One of my favorites when I was real young was R2D2, got a plastic globe painted it up and put it on a painted box and looked good. When I was older dressed up as The Crow that one was good. Had to buy a parrot cut it's beak and paint it black to look like a crow. The outfit was so good I was standing in front of a friend of mine and they had no idea who I was. And it was a good excuse to wear leather pants.

Ok enough of all that, the winner of the 311 poster is Erik with comment #31. Erik I need you to email me your address and the picture of you as an Ewok hahha, just kidding your address is all I need. I will be sending to you as soon as I know where to send it.

Thank you again to Maxx242 and Fighting 4 Dreams Studios for the poster, be sure to check out his work along with Brandon Heart at http://f4dstudios.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in