Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Ewok Mischief Prints On Sale




Los Angeles Graffiti artist Ewok made debut with 1xRUN recently with his first print release with them titled Mischief. Which as Ewok puts it " I love graffiti, and I hate police. This is a humorous look at the tension between the two." The print is a 10 color screen print with a signed and numbered edition of 75.

"The theme is part of my overall 20-something year old love affair with graffiti. It’s part of my evolving perspective on it going from being a secret hobby/identity to being a viable means of self expression and quasi-making a living.

I recently started putting a top-hat on my throw-up ‘E’, and then the E kind of evolved into a character. From there the character started being in all these graffiti-type scenarios, so I figured what better way to show that than having him being chased by some hideous pig/cop character." - Ewok

Get into some mischief right now over at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in