Sunday, April 26, 2015

Robert Bowen Faith No More Santa Ana Poster World Premiere Exclusive


Last night in Santa Ana, California Faith No More played their final show on the west coast tour before taking a little break and beginning the east coast tour in Chicago. Robert Bowen who is known for his fine art designed the poster, his first ever gigposter.

I asked Robert about the design:
 Its was a simple idea. When Justin asked me if I wanted to do a Faith No More poster, the first memory of them and image that popped into my head was the dying flopping fish from the end of the Epic video and then I thought about all the gold fish from Falling to Pieces. Its my homage and take on that early stuff reborn for the new tour/release.
The regular edition poster is signed & numbered edition of 115. There is also a foil variant edition of 20.

Both posters will be available via Secret Serpents at 9:00 AM PDT on April 26th

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in