Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nicolas Delort The Black Stallion Movie Poster Release From Mondo


Mondo have released an incredible Nicolas Delort poster. To celebrate the Criterion Collection's release of THE BLACK STALLION on Blu-Ray for the first time, they're releasing a poster featuring the cover art by Nicolas Delort.

"First of all, I would like to thank Sarah Habibi for the tremendous help on this piece! I had never seen THE BLACK STALLION before I started working on this, but from the very first scene, I was immediately seduced by the beautiful imagery. Then comes a long stretch of near-silent scenes in which the boy tries to tame the stallion; they are beautifully shot and lit. The direction all throughout the film is subtle and understated and I felt so inspired by it all. I came up with a handful of thumbnails based on those beach scenes, but this one seemed to embody the spirit of the film the best. We also decided to foreshadow the ending of the movie a bit by having the boy in a triumphant pose.” - Nicolas Delort

Buy it at Mondotees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in