Thursday, July 30, 2015

Tim Doyle Emperors of the North Watch the Clock PangeaSeed July Print Release


PangeaSeed and special guest artist Tim Doyle are pleased to announce the seventh official print release of our 2015 print suite "Tales from the Deep: Stories, Myths & Monsters" - a fine art print suite to help save our seas.

Month: July
Artist: Tim Doyl
Title: “Emperors of the North Watch the Clock"
Edition Size: 150
Print details: 7 color screen print on classic crest white
Dimensions: 16”x 36” inch

Price: $50 USD each - plus shipping (please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery)

Artist statement: "This print is a continuation of my 'The Sea Also Rises' series of prints, as I'm expanding the scope of the human/ nature interaction I normally portray in an urban environment into the Arctic. (And yes, I know there are no penguins in the arctic...they're also not normally 80 feet tall, either.) The idea of rising sea levels, and the animals of the sea (mythic or otherwise) coming into areas they aren't normally seen is fascinating to me. This weird, visual story I'm slowly telling across these prints of giant gods and monsters of the deep coming into the world of man as a result of our environmental decay, is by far my favorite personal project, and I'm always happy to have PangeaSeed supporting it, while I help support them!"

Prints are available for purchase Thursday July 30 2015 at 3pm EDT via shop.pangeaseed.org

For more information on how you can help save our seas, please visit PangeaSeed.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in