Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Dave Hunter Puscifer Philadelphia Poster Release




Here is Dave Hunter's poster he named “Rocket Man”, for the Puscifer concert at the Fillmore in Philadelphia last Sunday night. Hand printed at Gammalyte Press on 130# Cougar white paper with thick gamma texture under base.

She packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour nine a.m.
And I’m gonna be high as a kite by then
I miss the earth so much I miss my wife
It’s lonely out in space
On such a timeless flight
~Elton John


Puscifer
Fillmore, Philadelphia PA
Show Edition of 175 signed numbered
18″ x 24″

Rainbow Mirror Variant Edition of 10

Lava Foil Variant Edition of 10


A limited amount of show editions and foil variants will be on sale Thursday November 19 at http://gammalyte.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in