Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ian Millard "ABCMYKG" print on sale details


Damn this looks killer.

From Ian :
I am pleased to introduce my latest stencil and spraypaint print titled, "ABCMYKG". The print was designed for an upcoming art show where the theme is CMYK vs RGB. I choose the CMYK color palette (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) for my prints theme. The design is a nebula of flying musical notes that converge into a swirl in the middle of the print. "ABCMYKG" is 16"x20" and splattered/stenciled on White Strathmore Bristol paper. I created an edition of 10 prints with white backgrounds and an edition of 10 prints with black backgrounds. I also created 3 one of a kind prints with cyan, magenta and yellow backgrounds. I will be offering some of the ABCMYKG prints Thursday August 20 at 10am Mountain Time USA at IansPrints.com/available-art.php. The print will also be available to view/buy at the CMYKvsRGB Art Show on August 21 at Space Gallery in Denver, Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in