Sunday, August 25, 2013

Queens of the Stone Age LA Poster by Kii Arens Winner


As I said before I'm not feeling well so this is short and to the point

The winner for the silky smooth velvet Queens of the Stone Age LA Poster by Kii Arens is Nick K with comment #43. Email me you address and I will be shipping the poster to you.

THANK YOU to Kii Arens for providing the poster and to everyone that entered.  He still has some for sale at LaLaLandPosters.com be sure to check out his other work as well.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much! Im so excited that I won! I am going to email you but just wanted to make sure your email insidetherockposter with a @ symbol and not the one with parenthesis? Ill email you from nickel1832@yahoo.

    Thanks again

    Nick K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are correct. I leave out the @ to confuse the bots that try and harvest emails.

      Delete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in