Monday, January 6, 2014

Van Saro Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned Print



Van Saro is back at 1xRUN with another intensely emotional print titled Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned.

"This painting deals with the duality that resides within all men. That schizophrenic desire to both love and hate, build and destroy, kill and repent etc etc… What the fuck is wrong with us?!

This was part of my RedRum series that was shown at my “What A Wonderful World” show at La Luz de Jesus gallery this past October. My paintings in this show all had similar themes and color compositions, and was centered around the darker side of humanity. The original is for sale here along with a few other original works." - Van Saro

But it at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in