Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Darin Shock 311 Halloween Posters


Darin Shock had the honor of designing the official 311 Halloween poster for 2020. His edition (regulars and foils) are available for purchase right now until 11:59 pm EDT Tuesday night. Please note that this is a PRE-SALE and all posters will take approximately 5 weeks to be printed and shipped. There might be a few available down the road, but purchasing right now during the pre-sale is the only way to guarantee you'll be able to grab one. There's a regular edition, plus a Swirl foil, Rainbow foils (two versions), and a limited number of Donuts foils. Posters are 12x36", 5 color screen prints and come signed & numbered.

The classic Ben Cooper plastic mask and costume was a huge part of the Halloweens of my childhood. It's probably fair to say that 2 out of 3 kids wore one each year. My personal favorite was when I dressed up as Scooby Doo in 1983. Anyway, I've always been attracted to these masks, as well as the packaging. I've actually had this concept tucked away in my sketchbook since 2009 and have just never found the right fit for it. When I got the nod from mgmt to do this poster, I figured this was my chance! Anyway, hope you dig it. -DS
All available now at www.stateofshockstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in