Friday, October 2, 2020

N.C. Winters I Dissent Art Print and Fundraiser




N.C. Winters has released a great new print, dont worry you can get one.

Details from the man himself-

Things are pretty intense right now.

There’s just too much going on in every direction, and like many of you, I’m wishing there was more I could do. The passing of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spurred me into action and I’ve decided to try and do something about how I feel. So I’ve made a new art print, and am donating half of the proceeds to the ACLU to raise money for those who combat the widespread injustice going on in the country right now. In their words:

“The ACLU dares to create a more perfect union —
beyond one person, party, or side.
Our mission is to realize this promise
of the United States Constitution for all
and expand the reach of its guarantees.“

If you wish to support this cause, please consider buying a print. Or maybe you don’t really have an opinion on this matter and want a print to celebrate the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, this is for you as well. There’s a chance you don’t care about any of this and are just collecting my art, and looking to add the next piece in your collection. That's fine also.

The prints are 18″ x 12″ three color screenprints, printed by Lady Lazarus in Houston. They’re available in two versions: the regular print as is for $40, and a hand embellished version for $150. Against better judgement, I’m putting NO limits on the prints, even the hand embellished versions(!). So if you want to buy several, I encourage you to do so, even though my future painting hand may regret that decision. Right now my goal is to raise as much money to donate as possible.

The prints are available right now, and will be until next Friday, October 9. The total number of prints sold within the window will determine the final edition size. Please understand that the final number of prints sold, both regular and especially hand embellished will determine the final shipping time. My estimate for now is 3-5 weeks from today, but of course, that may change depending on the amount sold. I appreciate your patience in advance!

Thank you for your support as always, and specifically for this print. This is something I feel strongly about and thank each and every one of you who joins me in this endeavor.

“I Dissent” timed edition screenprint
Print size: 18″ x 12″
Final edition size determined by how many prints sold within the sale period: October 1–9.
Three-color screenprint on Madero Beach speckletone 100# cover stock.
Each print is hand signed & numbered.
$40 each for regular print.
$150 for hand-embellished version.
50% of profits from sales will be donated to the ACLU.

The prints are available right now in his online shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in