Thursday, May 20, 2021

Dirty Donny AC/DC Manchester Poster Release

 

ECHO is proud to release the third print in the AC/DC Poster Series by artist Dirty
Donny
, entitled AC/DC April 21, 2009 Manchester, England.

“I've been a fan of AC/DC since I was a kid, so getting to do this poster was a dream
gig. I wanted to incorporate some of their iconic imagery and try and come up with a
poster that I, as an ACDC fan, would like to own myself.” – Dirty Donny
 
This 9-color screen print measures 18”x24” and will be available in these limited edition
variations:
Gallery Edition – 150 pcs / $60
Holographic Lava Foil Variant – 75 pcs / $80
Sparkle Foil Variant – 75 pcs /$80

The print will be available at 11AM PDT / 2PM EDT Friday May 21 Echo Print Gallery Store .

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in