Friday, September 8, 2017

Mab Graves Dolly Collector 3D Lenticular Art Print


1xRUN are excited to present "Dolly Collector" the very FIRST LENTICULAR 3D Print Edition from beloved artist Mab Graves! Each print features 3D lenticular printing giving an unparalleled unique look to one of Mab Graves' most sought after pieces! Be sure to grab the first in their series of lenticular releases with Mab Graves before it's gone...
"The original piece was created in oils back in 2015. I’m a miniaturist, so working small (normally just a few inches) is how I usually paint, but this piece was a completely new challenge! It has over 250 characters and EACH one is a real toy. I had nearly 40 hours of reference research in this piece before I even picked up a brush! I asked my fans to send me images of their favorite toys, so many of the characters in this piece have their own secret stories behind them. It’s like we all created this piece together and I adored the richness of all the love and memories each character brought to the piece. The idea for the Dolly Collector was just a completely wild, random inspiration, but after I got about 100 hours of painting in I realized I was in trouble – I had only completed about 2 square inches! I bit off WAY more than I realized in tackling such a complex piece. The final painting took hundreds of hours. " - Mab Graves
This print measures 12.25 x 10 inches with a signed & numbered edition of 800.

Buy it at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in