Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Casey Weldon x PangeaSeed Art Print Release



PangeaSeed is pleased to announce their first print release of 2019 for their latest print project, "In Peril". Featuring original artwork by supporting ARTivist Casey Weldon (USA), this limited art print edition highlights the iconic endangered great white shark.

Artist: Casey Weldon
Title: "Rainbow Bite"
Dimensions: 16” x 24” inches with a half inch border
Edition size: time release limited edition giclée print signed & numbered by the artist
Paper: Italian cold-press watercolor paper
Pricing: $80 plus shipping
Printed by Paragon Press

Available: Tuesday, January 8 - Monday, January 14, 2019 at 12pm PST via shop.pangeaseed.co

Artist statement:
"Since I was a child, I have been taught to fear the shark. Thru media sensationalism and Hollywood exploitative cinema, sharks have always been portrayed to me as anthropomorphically mean and soulless creatures that want nothing other than to chomp me to bits and gobble up my remains if I dare tap a toe in that ocean.

The older, uglier, and more physically frightening I become in my later years, I have learned that even the scary creatures out there are just looking for a good time and doing what they do naturally. In reality, less than 10 people die annually due to shark related incidences. Vending machines and falling coconuts kill more people than sharks annually. In the end, we all just wanna eat till our bellies are full, and maybe just party a little bit when the sun goes down."

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in