Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Happy New Year Poster Fans




Hope everyone is having a good New Years day and stayed out of trouble last night but still had some fun.

 The past year was a great year in the poster, print and toy world with so much good creative work being released. In 2011 I had 1567 posts on the blog, this past year 2122 posts. That is a great indication how creative and strong the art community is right now.

I'm not going to bore you with yet another list of what someone thinks is the best of something. If you want to see some of my choices for posters click on the Poster Vs Poster tab at the top. These are posters I choose and had you vote on for your favorite. It will start again this weekend with 2 new posters being chosen. Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite's of this year or email me a list and I will post it here. One of the things I learned from Jermaine Rogers years ago is that art is subjective. Just because I dig something does not mean you will. With all the creative work everyone produces, there really is something for everyone and as you become exposed to new stuff hopefully your tastes will expand as well. You may not like something the first time you see it but always keep an open mind and appreciate the talent it took to create it.

Thank you again to all my loyal readers that take the time to stop by every day. Along with the help and support of the artists to bring you the latest news and great giveaways. And to everyone that has given their suggestions and input. I have a feeling 2013 is going to be another mind blowing creative year that is going to melt our eyes and create a sensory overload.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year man!
    Looking forward to seeing what 2013 brings!

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in