Monday, January 28, 2013

Soundgarden Philadelphia poster by Dave Glass on sale


Some details from Dave Glass:

So looks like the posters sold out at Soundgarden last night at Tower Theater Upper Darby. I didn't even get one myself. Long story short caught in traffic bla bla so by the time I got my comp tickets and inside they were already selling them. That means they were too late to sign. If you where extra lucky you may have picked up one that the whole band signed themselves. As per agreement with their management and merchandising co I will be unable to sign the ones I sell here online since the rest were unsigned. If you are interested in a poster I will only receive 20. I will notify people on the list when sales go live first but can not guarantee you will get one if someone snakes thru before you make your purchase.

He has them on sale at DaveGlassArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in