Friday, January 4, 2013

Chuck Sperry Primus Poster, Uncut Edition and Foil Variant Edition – Release Details

Details from Chuck Sperry :

Working in a rare collaboration with Zoltron on these Primus posters was a blast. I’m very happy that we co-operated seamlessly, bringing everyone this cool cross-over between my art direction of the Firehouse Goldenvoice Poster Series and Zoltron’s art direction for the Primus Poster Series. I’m glad to hear these were quickly snapped up at the the two back-to-back shows at The Warfield Theater in San Francisco, December 30 and 31.

Here I’m releasing my poster; a limited number in an uncut edition with my art and Zoltron’s; and a very special, very limited foil uncut edition.

Zoltron will be releasing his Primus rock poster, his uncuts, and foils simultaneously on his site.

I’ll be making a very limited release of my Primus poster, the uncut edition, and foil variant on Friday, January 4 at a random time at ChuckSperry.net

 Primus at The Warfield, December 31, 2012
Firehouse-Goldenvoice No. 172 / Primus Poster Series No. 83
16 x 22 Edition of 275 5 colors on archival cream paper Signed and Numbered

 Uncut Edition
35 x 23 Edition of 50 5 colors on archival cream paper Signed and Numbered


Uncut Foil Edition
35 x 23 Edition of 13 5 colors on archival cream paper Signed and Numbered


No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in