Monday, March 26, 2018

Pearl Jam Rio Print By Ravi Zupa Release


Ravi Zupa has released his Pearl Jam Rio poster and it's a 3 color screenprint measuring 18 x 24 inches and a signed edition of 100.
I’ve been so moved by the response to this poster from the people of Rio. To those doing the hard and dangerous work of fighting for your humanity and ability to exist, I send my love and deep appreciation. Myself and my studio partners will take your lead and use my art to support you in whatever way you find use for it. - Ravi
 Because of the response to this image, Ravi will create an edition of screen printed fine-art posters without the Pearl Jam show information. These will be donation-based and all profits will go to local organizations in Rio’s favelas.

On sale now at www.ravizupa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in