Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Matt Ryan Tobin Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure Movie Poster Release By Skuzzles


Skuzzles last two releases have been video game related, but they're back to tackling their favorite films. Around this time last year, Skuzzles released Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey by Matt Ryan Tobin. Now, they're back with Matt to release a limited edition screen print for the one that started it all--Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. This limited edition screen print is a companion piece to Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. Being Matt's favorite films, he wanted to create Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure / Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey prints for the ultimate Bill and Ted fans, with a style that allows both prints to be hung as a set, or alone. Growing up, these films were among their favorites. Skuzzles couldn't be happier with how Matt was able to pack so much into these prints. They barely made it out of the box before they had them framed and hung side-by-side. Skuzzles hope all the Bill and Ted fans out there love these as much as we do!

Here's some feedback from Matt Ryan Tobin regarding his Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure poster:
"The 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure' poster has finally been revealed! Excellent! Much like my first poster in this set (Bogus Journey), this took me quite some time. It was always the plan to make two posters that could stand on their own but also work in a set.

I deliberately wanted these posters to feel "electric" in my lines, and over all style of rendering. So I had to revisit a style of drawing I hadn't visited in a over almost 2 years (2 Years....whoa...) but also make it feel lighter, friendlier and more playful. I love this film with my whole heart. I really have these films to thank for inspiring a young kid to create.

I hope fans of these movies can see the love behind these posters, as I made them for the true B&T fans, like myself.

Much thanks to Skuzzles for allowing me to spend as much time as I did with Bill S. Preston and Ted Theodore Logan.Wyld Stallyns Rules!"
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - Regular Edition - $50
Officially licensed screen print movie poster
Limited Edition of 180
Size 24" x 36"
7 Colors printed on white paper

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - Metallic Variant - $60
Officially licensed screen print movie poster Limited Edition of 75
Size 24" x 36"
7 Colors printed on white paper featuring metallic inks

Bill & Ted's Excellent / Bogus SET - $85
Officially licensed screen print movie poster Limited Edition of 185 (only a small number will be sold as a discounted set)
Size 24" x 36"
7 Colors printed on white paper featuring metallic inks

On sale Wednesday at 1pm EDT at www.skuzzles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in