Friday, November 9, 2018

Eric Vozzola Protect What You Love Sharks & Rays Print Release By PangeaSeed



PangeaSeed have a new release dropping Friday. It's with guest artist Eric Vozzola (USA) and the second print in the "Protect What You Love" series.

Print details:
Artist: Eric Vozzola (USA)
Title: "Protect What You Love Vol. 2" - Sharks and Rays
Edition size: Sea: 50 | Coral: 50 signed and numbered by the artist
Paper: Fine-art Giclée print on French cold-press watercolor paper
Dimensions: 16x20 inches
Pricing: $50 USD plus shipping

Available: Friday, November 9th, 2018 at 12pm PST via shop.pangeaseed.co

Artist statement:
Being born and raised in the desert of Las Vegas, NV, books and TV were where my only real exposure to the beauty of the ocean and ocean life – but I was hooked at an early age. I remember vividly as a kid having a few books on sharks and the ocean that I would flip through continuously. Some of my earliest memories of drawing were when I would try to recreate the illustrations of all the different types of sharks and ocean life I would read about in these books. I would watch nature documentaries and be absolutely fascinated with the mystery of the ocean and seeing these animals from my books come to life.

As an early lover of sharks and rays, I wanted to portray these beautiful creatures in the next iteration of my “Protect What You Love” poster series with PangeaSeed Foundation. I’ve illustrated various species of these animals flowing and interweaving around each other, which represents their necessity to the ocean as sustainers of balance and an integral part of our complex ocean ecosystem, and to hopefully eliminate the fear that has been misinterpreted with these amazing animals. Investing my concerns in the awareness and protection of ocean through my art is extremely important to me, because the way I will always see it: without the ocean, there would be no desert; no mountains; no home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in