Thursday, November 8, 2018

Landland Jack White Regina Saskatchewan Poster


Dan Black of Landland has designed a sweet looking poster for Jack White's tour.

Details from Dan:
As you might've guessed, we have released more posters. I'm really excited to've been asked to make a poster for the current Jack White tour...Rob Jones himself called me up and handed me the Blue Pantone keys to the Jack White style guide and I asked him some questions about gas stations and then I got to work. I'm a person who really likes designing to some strict rules, so working with this weird (to me) color palette was kinda thrilling, and it really paid off when I popped over to the Official Jack White Live Instagram and saw it slotted into that ocean of blue and black. Feels cool to be a part of it.
Jack White November 5th, 2018 at Brandt Centre in Regina, Saskatchewan of Canada
Three-color Screenprint on 100# Cougar cover stock measuring 18" x 24"
Signed & Numbered Artist Edition of 90

Buy it at http://landland.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in