Monday, May 20, 2019

Anonymous Ink & Idea Rodrigo Y Gabriela Hollywood Poster Release



Anonymous Ink & Idea has a released a new old poster.

Details from AII:
I had a wonderful time immersing myself in Rodrigo Y Gabriela's music last summer, meticulously laying down thousands of tiny dots to the intricate rhythms and melodies of their discography. The poster was masterfully printed by my partners over at Lady Lazarus and shipped off to the Hollywood Bowl to a sold out audience. However, my life sort of fell apart that same week, and I never released my copies. They've just been sitting in my flat files this whole time.

So... I am officially releasing them today, and I'm also raffling off a hand drawn original for all orders placed between now and midnight, May 23. The winner will be selected on Friday May 24. See my Instagram (@anonymousii) for details and process video on the hand-drawn original.
Buy it at www.anonymousii.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in