Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Specials Oakland Print By Zoltron Relase


Not often you see a poster for a ska band now add in some Zoltron magic, oh yeah those horns are rockin.

Z on the poster:
I've always loved The Specials. I used to steal my sister's album and lock my door play 'A Message to Rudy' over and over and over... And now all these years later, I was somehow invited to do a poster for one of their shows.

Naturally, all I could think of was Black and White, Rude Boy, Checkers. I think all that goes without saying, but it sort of transformed from there and became what it is... Friends Emek and Shepard Fairey each made amazing posters as well for various shows. 

Poster measures 24” X 18”
Screen Print Mezzos 'n Metallics
Signed/numbered edition of 160
Printed at Monolith Press in Oakland

Artist Release Weds 5/29 at 11am (PST) at the Zoltron Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in