Thursday, July 27, 2017

Matt Leunig Primus Portland Maine Poster Release


Matt Leunig was tasked with doing the poster for the Portland, Maine stop on Primus' summer tour and it's a city he knows well.

Details from Matt:
I has thrilled to be invited to take part of Zoltron’s latest Primus poster series for this Summer’s tour and was assigned the Portland, Maine show. I have been out there many a time,… had art shows there,… got engaged out there,… ate potato donuts there and the concept came to me almost immediately. I am a fan of the Cryptozoology Museum in Portland, ME and briefly was toying w/ a bigfoot piece but my initial lobster lighthouse was too good to pass up.
This poster is a 5-color screenprint that measures 18′ x 24 inches with a total print run of 250. Matt will have available a run of 60 copies that are signed & numbered available starting July 27th at 11am PDT at http://scrapedknee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in