Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Tyler Stout poster for Best Worst Movie



Something new from Tyler Stout today courtesy of AICN for the Best worst movie.

Here is the debut of geek poster champion Tyler Stout's official one-sheet for the super fun documentary BEST WORST MOVIE which chronicles the second life of the truly horrible TROLL 2 as a so-bad-it's-good party favorite.

The trailer went up yesterday and now we have the posters! I'm not sure if these will be the theatrical posters or a Mondo-style limited edition, but I do know prints will be available in limited editions... I'll update this article when I have more information, but I figured you'd want to see 'em!

There is one design, but two posters. The second Gold and Silver one will be a limited printing, but the Green on the poster makes it, in my opinion. So, my favorite is the first!

You can click for the slightly bigger versions! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in