Friday, June 3, 2016

Rob Jones Heartless Bastards, The Kills And Spoon Posters




Rob Jones just dropped 4 posters from a variety of artists from the last year.

Here are the details from Rob:

THE KILLS: Made for the current tour promoting the immanent release of their newest platter, "Ash & Ice" which my wife and I eagerly await. Oddly enough, I probably jam the Kills with her more than any other band as opposed to KISS which requires private listening lest her eye rolls damage the ceiling.

HEARTLESS BASTARDS: Doubly honored not only to make a poster for the Bastards but for the all important home-town show as well. Cincinnati always has a special place in my heart as it's essentially where my Aunt Diana lives and a place in my stomach as I'm overly fond of Skyline (fuck Gold Star). It's also where my mother was born as it boasted the nearest hospital across the river with lights.

Really connected with their last album, "Restless Ones", as a lot of the lyrics reflected echoes in my own skull. It's a fight forward to trudge away from the bizarre seduction of fear and darkness. Erika is probably more successful at the hike than me.

SPOON: A pair of posters representing yet another collaboration with the eminently talented Chris Everhart from Silent Giants. We bashed our brains together for the final tour poster of Arcade Fire's last tour, and it went so sweetly we tried to recapture the alchemy for Spoon's tour in support of "They Want My Soul".

Buy them at www.AnimalRummy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in