Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Pearl Jam Seattle Print By Brad Klausen Release


Brad Klausen will be releasing his Pearl Jam Seattle posters.

Here is a little from Brad on the posters and shows:
Here are my posters for the Home Shows this last week in Seattle...if you were at the shows, I hope you had as much fun as I did. I was not expecting to have as much fun as I did, but come friday night, down on the field, too many Rainiers deep, listening to Search and Destroy into Sonic Reducer being just cranked out of amps and speakers by Mudhoney, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam, I felt like I was 18 again and it was 1994. It was a blast! Cannot thank Jeff and Tim and PJ enough for snatching me up in 1999 and allowing me to tag along with them for 9 years and to continue to let me make posters for them. If you had told 18 year old me at the show in Indio about all that would happen in the future, I woulda never believed it.
Regular Edition
poster is 12" x 31.85", 7 Colors on tan kraft paper
signed and numbered out of 300
$75 plus shipping

Red Variant
poster is 12" x 31.85", 7 Colors on tan kraft paper
signed and numbered out of 100
$125 plus shipping

There are NO uncut posters.

On sale Tuesday August 14 at 11am PDT at www.artillerydesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in