The Low down from Alex:
Attention everyone who is awesome:
1. I am still GLOWING from the response and the support of my "VERTIGO" show that opened last week at the Corey Helford Gallery. Seriously. I can't thank each one of you who showed up, or helped spread the word online, read the "Verti Parker" story, or just smiled at the giant walking Building-Monster painting. You all collectively made this show the best show I have ever done. So THANK YOU.
2. I have collected and edited a TON of pics, and will upload a whole summary probably Monday. It was INCREDIBLE the amount of supportive friends and fans came out to say hi to The Molar Bear (above) and I. More soon.
3. Sorry if your Zodiac sign changed today. Stop crying though, because now you might actually be compatible with the person that you wrote off for no reason other than because the stars kind of told you. Yay! Call them up!
4. The line to get in wrapped around the block ALL night. Unfortunately, there is a city-wide curfew at 10PM in Culver City and so exactly at 10PM, the cops closed the door, meaning that over 200 of you did not get into the show or get to say hello. Which sucked, and I apologize for that.
5. To make it up (hopefully it is not an inconvenience to you), I am trekking RIGHT back down to LA this weekend for a small SECOND opening and Meet'nGreet/Signing at the Corey Helford Gallery. Here is the info, I am sorry to make you come out twice, but this will be a fun little event, as we were not doing any signing/sketching at the last opening, so this one is SPECIAL.
6. ALSO, I am bringing a ton of ZEROFRIENDS merch and we will be setting up a little section of the gallery to buy shirts, prints and other stuff so thats even MORE special. Double win from a double chin.
SATURDAY, JAN 15th
1PM - 3PM
ALEX PARDEE SIGNING / MEET n GREET
In Celebration of "VERTIGO"
Corey Helford Gallery
8522 Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232