Monday, September 19, 2016

Ben Nylen Descendents Minneapolis Poster


Ben Nylen has cool looking new poster for the Descendents, I'll let him tell you about it.
I started this design on a whim a few weeks before the show, mostly because I'm a huge fan and they were starting their tour in Minneapolis at the venerated First Avenue. The last time they played Minneapolis was almost two decades ago and they blew my 16 year old mind. Three days before the show I got the got the go ahead so it was a real turn and burner. 
They sold out quick at the show and Ben has about 50 copies for sale. They're 18x24, 2 color screenprints on cougar white. They are a signed and numbered edition of 110

On sale here http://hamfistinternational.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in