Monday, September 12, 2016

BioWorkz blink 182 Noblesville Poster Artist Edition Release




BioWorkz did the poster for the blink 182 concert in Noblesville, IN Saturday night and it glows in the dark.

Ben Kwok on the poster:
I was looking for an animal that would represent the city of Noblesville, but I couldn't find anything. So I broaden the search to the state of Indiana and I was happy to discover an image of a bison on The Seal of Indiana. Now that I got the subject matter down, I needed something else to make the design pop. I decided to use glow-in-the-dark ink for this poster design and I wanted to use it heavily. It was very experimental for me, but I'm happy with how the print turned out. The glow-in-the-dark ink really pops and the poster looks even cooler under blacklight. I hope I did Blink-182 and the great state of Indiana justice with this gig poster.

P.S. I grew up listening to Blink-182, so it was a real treat and honor to work on this gig poster.
Size: 18" x 24" inches (45.72 x 60.96 cm)
Limited Edition of 100 Signed, Numbered, and Embossed
It's 4 Color screen print with Dark Blue, Teal, Glow-in-the-Dark, and Black Cougar ink on Natural White 100lbs Paper.

Buy it at http://bioworkz.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in