Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Brian Ewing blink 182 Mansfield Poster


Brian Ewing has a new poster for blink 182 from show in Mansfield, MA.

Here Brian tells you about it:
So stoked to FINALLY show this off!!! I was commissioned by Blink-182 to be a part of the current tour. I had been trying for a while now to do a poster for this band so I’m doing the happy dance over here.

I’m also happy because I’m starting to feel the need to move forward with a style that I have been exploring for the past couple of years. So it’s nice to not be drawing a skull for once and to show people I can actually draw things - like people with no skin!!!

I enjoyed doing this. I hope you enjoy looking at it. Hopefully I’ll get hired to do more. nudgenudgewinkwink

If you look closely at the collage you’ll see a million references to the band. And myself of course.
The poster is 18 x 24 inch screenprint with an artist edition of 100 that are signed & numbered.

On a side note the copyright, skull & crossbones and his name dont appear on the actual poster, he did it to try and stop the bootleggers.

Buy it at BrianEwing.com

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool. Just think I'm sticking more to the bunnies kinda posters with blink. Still nice. Just think I'm gonna pass on this one haha :)

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in