Thursday, September 15, 2016

Brandon Boyd Segovia In Profile Print



Poster Child Prints is pleased to present a new and exclusive print edition with one of their favorite artists, Brandon Boyd.

Segovia in Profile is a limited edition, silkscreen print, based on an original piece of artwork Brandon created of his friend Segovia; a Poet and Artist.

"I find so much inspiration from my friends and acquaintances. I've looked far and wide for sources of beauty and the more I look, the more I understand that inspiration is a frame of mind and is potentially all around us, all of the time. My friend, Segovia, is a Poet and an Artist in the truest sense of those terms, and she lives right down the street from me. She seems to radiate art, and I was fortunate to capture her profile here in this study." - Brandon Boyd

Segovia in Profile
22 x 28 inches
Limited Edition of 175 Signed by Brandon Boyd
Four-color silkscreen printed on Coventry Rag, 100% cotton archival paper

Prints are numbered, embossed and exclusive to Poster Child Prints,
validated by a Certificate of Authenticity

Buy it at PosterChildPrints.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in