Thursday, June 7, 2018

Chris Shaw Primus Baltimore Poster Release


Been awhile since Chris Shaw released a poster but he still has those mad skills that never left the building and Chuck Sperry helped him print it as well.

Chris on his Primus poster:
When the infamous Zoltron asked me if I wanted to make a Primus poster this season and Green Elvis was mentioned there was no way I could say no.  It was 24 years ago in 1994 when I made my first Green Elvis rock poster …for Primus at the Fillmore.  It’s always been one of my favorite posters, complete with Day-Glo inks – if Green Elvis was going to make a comeback Day-Glo had to be included.  Green Elvis is again portrayed as a classic Christian icon, but in this new version I got in pretty deep with the classic geometry and symbols which is more related to my recent artwork and icons.  Its a nice hybrid of my old and new art.
STANDARD SHOW EDITION:
18” x 24”
6 color Screenprint on Cougar stock
Edition of 250 Signed and Numbered

Buy it at  https://chrisshawstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in