Monday, June 4, 2018

Shepard Fairey Your Ad Here Large Format Print Release


Obey Giant is set to release another big one.
The Your Ad Here Billboard print references Pop Art, advertising, and my history of pasting my art on commercial billboards. I have often seized upon ad-free billboards as convenient large canvases and frequently the only text on these otherwise blank billboards says “YOUR AD HERE” with a number to call. I am amused and grateful when offered an opportunity to place “my ad” in a free space. – Shepard
Your Ad Here Billboard Large Format. 26 x 48 inches. Screen print on cream 100% cotton custom archival paper by Legion Paper with hand-deckled edges. Signed by Shepard Fairey. Numbered edition of 75. $800. Obey publishing chop in lower left corner. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity (COA). Available ‪Tuesday,‬ June 5th‬ ‪at 10AM (PDT) ‬on ObeyGiant.com in Store under Prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in