Tuesday, July 9, 2019

James Flames 311 DMB Dead & Company Posters Release




James Flames is dropping 3 posters in one day, it's going to be madness.

311 Detroit with foil variants.
Dead & Company Boulder.
Dave Matthews Band Alpine Valley.

James talks about them:
This is crazy! It seems like everything I've been hard at work on for the past 2-3 months all wound up being for posters this past weekend!! Funny how that works out.

Can't tell you how excited and proud I am about every one of these -- so glad they're finally out there! There are so many intricate little details on each one -- please click the links to explore them further, they're really fun.

So, as you may know, I always write a little story that goes along with each of my posters. When I'm drawing these, I really fall deep into the worlds they create, and so it's hard not to come out with a story that widens the horizons even further.

But with so many posters being released tomorrow, if I were to write out all three stories right here, your email inbox might run out of room LOL.

That said, the story for each poster is in the descriptions on my Instagram posts for each piece. There's a link at the very top of this email for my Instagram page, and so if you're not already following, now's a good time to hop aboard!

Also, every order comes with a signed "Story Sheet" that tells the story for each poster. So there's that, too.

Anyway, everything you see here will be available Tuesday, July 9th at 2pm Eastern at www.jamesflames.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in