Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jeff McMillan A Closer Look Print On Sale today




Jeff McMillan's A Closer Look print is a 16 x 21 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 35

"This piece was painted over the course of a month and a half with acrylic on a canvas panel. Yes, it will be available at the Long Beach Museum of Art where it was commissioned for the Art Auction in May. "A Closer Look" is a follow up to an existing piece called "Birds Fly By Flapping Their Wings". That piece was commissioned by the Long Beach Museum of Art to be featured in their Art Auction in 2011. When I was asked to contribute again I wanted to do a piece of a piece. "A Closer Look" is just that, a painting focusing on an element that was featured in the original piece in 2011. I wanted to explore and expand on the tree house. I wanted to make a piece about a piece. I plan to make another large painting focusing on a small part of this painting in the future. I like the idea of there's way more going on here than you can see. " - Jeff McMillan

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in