Friday, March 22, 2013

Joe Vaux Two Weeks Print On Sale





"Like most of my other work, I created this painting with acrylic on wood panel. This was a commission piece that I completed this painting over the summer months of 2011. In this case, I was given tons of reference and ideas to incorporate in the work. The challenge was picking a choosing my key figures and sorting out the composition. My work tends to be busy but gets that way from stream of conscious. This work needed to be more planned in the sketch stage.

Gamers might recognize some of the characters in the composition. The work was inspired by the games of Blizzard Entertainment. (Makers of World of Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo) Also, “Two Weeks” was selected to be in the most recent edition of Spectrum. I believe it was book 19." - Joe Vaux

Two Weeks is a 16 x 20 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 50

Buy it at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in