Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Maxx242 Blink-182 Hollywood Poster Sale Details


Maxx242 did the poster for Blink-182's show last week and he will have it for sale on Wednesday, November 13th at 11am PST. The poster is 18″ x 24″ and is a 6 color screen print for Blink-182′s November 6th show at the Hollywood Palladium in Hollywood, CA. Edition of 50 signed and numbered by the artist but less will be available for purchase.

Maxx wrote a little bit about the poster:

"10 years ago I was asked if we would like to submit some logo designs for our friends band. I was so excited at the opportunity not really thinking of what was to be. The blink-182 smiley face is one one of my most favorite pieces that I designed. I am so thankful to Travis and the band for allowing me to work with them on this icon. The album that they created at that time is still one of my most favorites to this day. Congratulations for such an epic journey! And thank you again for allowing me to be apart of this history. Thank you to Chris for all your help and strong support through the years! Here is the poster I designed for the anniversary show at the Palladium this past November 6th. Hope you enjoy "
-Maxx242

Buy it HERE > http://f4dstudios.com/store/maxx242-blink-hollywood-poster/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in