Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Remi Rough I'd love to talk right now but Print Release


Remi Rough is back with 1xRUN for anther release. This time around Remi wants to add some color to your life with his  I'd love to talk right now but print

" The original was in a show at Yves Laroche Gallery in Montreal, Canada. I painted the piece especially for their 'Lines into Abstraction' show. There were some amazing artists also in that show so I kind of had to pull out something new and special! I'd been putting translucent white washes over my paintings for a while and I thought this would be a good opportunity to attempt something a little darker in nature.

I guess you know when a painting has something extra in it's ingredients… I felt that as soon as I finished this piece. It felt like there was a synergy flowing through it." - Remi Rough

On sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in