Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Tom Whalen Anthrax New York New York Poster Release


Rockabilla has a new poster by Tom Whalen dropping this week and Anthrax is featured.

From Tom:
It wasn't until I was in college that I got my first real dose of Anthrax with 1993's "Sound of White Noise."

As a child of the '80s who grew up on the east coast, you'd think I'd have discovered and loved them from their outset, but with a decidedly sheltered musical taste (shaped mainly by the pop hits of NBC's Friday Night Videos), it wasn't meant to be.

The upside of my college-years epiphany is that there was a treasure trove of classic Anthrax albums sitting there waiting for me to discover. I devoured everything from "Spreading the Disease" to "Among the Living" to "Persistence of Time" in short order.

Twenty-some years after I found them, Anthrax is creating some of the most vital, exciting music of their careers. They remain one of my all-time favorite bands and it is an honor to have collaborated with them on the "New York, New York" design that celebrates their roots, spirit and longevity.
The poster measures 18x24 and it's a 3 color screen print poster on Cougar Natural Paper
Hand-numbered Limited edition of 181
Printed by Lady Lazarus

Available on www.rockabilia.com at 11:00 a.m. CST on Thursday, February 16th

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in