Monday, February 13, 2017

Gary Pullin My Bloody Valentine Poster Release


My Bloody Valentine Harry Warden is out to steel your heart!

Gary Pullin is happy to reveal his new My Bloody Valentine screen print approved by director George Mihalka, himself! The poster drops at Hammered Hearts: An Ant-Valentines Day Party in Hamilton, Ontario Tuesday

About the print
Taking inspiration from workplace safety forms and the dangerous film locations of the mines in Cape Breton, the print features facts and trivia that has kept George Mihalka’s 1981 stylish slasher My Bloody Valentine in the hearts of film fans for decades.

The poster is a 18" x 24" screen print with Metallic Inks and a signed and numbered edition of 100

On sale Tuesday, February 14th 10:30 PM EST at www.ghoulishgary.com for those of us not at the party.

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!
    I'm from Hamilton. Now I've got better plans

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in