Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Alex Pardee New CHADAM ANIMATED SERIES Video! Secret Voices Revealed!



From Alex

I know I haven't recently mentioned the CHADAM ANIMATED SERIES that I have
been working on for almost 2 years now, but that's only because all of the
exciting stuff I am forced to keep secret. Anyway, a handful of secrets that
I have been almost to the point of physically leaking out of my pores has
been unleashed like the Krakken today, courtesy of my favorite sci-fi blog,
io9. I will not bore you with the details, but i WILL tell you that after
you check this out, you should know that these 2 days of production were one
of, if not THE, coolest days of my professional life. Seriously. I
simultaneously shook, drooled, and smiled like Miley the entire 48 hours. Go
check it out, more updates soon. Chadam is going to rule the school. The
team that is producing it and slaving over it is incredible!

We've got an exclusive clip of the voice talent for Alex Pardee's Chadam recording their parts. Jeffrey Combs, Katey Sagal, and Carl Weathers all lend their vocal stylings to bring the eerie world to life.

The trippy little web series, soon to have a home at the WB.com, is being created using Unreal Engine (which is responsible for such gorgeous video games as Bioshock). The story follows a blockheaded boy, Chadam, who has the glandular power to change the world with his super-imagination. The amazing Jeffrey Combs plays the evil villain, Viceroy. The creep-fest of delightfully spooky characters comes from the mind of Alex Pardee, and we can't wait to see more. Until then, this video, and a screenshot from the actual series, will have to do.


Chadam Voice-Over Exclusive from io9 on Vimeo


Chadam Voice-Over Exclusive from io9 on Vimeo.

2 comments:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in