Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cope2 Naturalism Print On Sale Today


1xRUN are excited to release their 4th RUN with graffiti legend Cope2 as he brings us his latest print Naturalism.

The framing option for this RUN includes a 1 Inch Black Wood Frame with UV Glass, foam-core backing and ready to hang hardware.

"I called this piece Naturalism because the way this piece was naturally just how I do it. I'm natural in what I do. I pretty much just freestyle when I do pieces on walls or paintings. I never go with a planned outline or colors. When I do a painting I go about it the same way, I didn't want to call it Natural, so I liked "Naturalism". It was created in 2011 towards the end of the year. Sometimes I make paintings a few at a time and basically just used acrylics, enamel and some spray paint.

This is a dope painting. This is one of my favorite little canvases. I love this painting. I think it was 36 x 36 Inches. It's got a nice classic Cope bubble in pink and blue, right in the back that I used to love to do, just the PE in the back. It's got some pieces of a subway map. If you look at the top corner above the Cope tag in pink, there's a little collage piece of the Berlin subway map. Then all the way under the Naturalism, there's a piece of the New York City subway map. - Cope2

Naturalism is a 20 x 20 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 60

On sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in