Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Adam Dare Fight To Win...FTW Hand-Painted Multiple On Canvas


This RUN of Hand-Painted Multiples come Framed and Ready To Hang In A Gallery Wrapped 1.5 Inch Wood Box.

" For these pieces I used oil based spray paint and my negative stencil technique. I also will work in mixed mediums, spray paint, oil paint, acrylics, paint markers, Krinks, stencils, paper, found objects, and just about anything that sparks my imagination and inspires me. The same technique was used on the original painting as the 1xRUN series.

I wanted to explore this message in the medium that I've been currently exploring. I felt that this technique would be a good fit for the energy of the subject matter. The pieces capture the energy of the subject matter not only in the final aesthetic but in the creation process itself. Each piece in this series is unique." - Adam Dare

Each one is 16 x 12 x 1.5 Inches Hand-Painted Multiple On Canvas Gallery Wrap in your choice of four colors Red, Yellow, Blue and Red/Blue Variant

On sale Tuesday at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in