Friday, October 23, 2015

Matthew Johnson Trick ‘R Treat Always Check Your Candy Prints



I have always thought the movie Trick ‘R Treat was underrated for a Halloween horror flick. Before I first watched it my expectations were not that high, but after I saw it I loved it. I was stoked to see the email from Matthew Johnson that he released a new print inspired by the movie “Trick ‘r Treat”. This is a seven color screen print titled “Always Check Your Candy”.

“Always Check Your Candy” by Matthew Johnson
18x24 screen print, seven colors on Cougar 100# White
Standard Edition prints (blue background) are limited to 100
Variant Edition prints (gray-toned background) are limited to 30
All prints are signed/numbered

As a special bonus, he is also including a new limited edition 9x12 two color “Sam” screen print for FREE with the first 50 orders. The free print will be included with both the standard and variant editions. This is a signed/numbered print as well, limited to 100, and will be available individually with the.
 
 On sale now through the Seventh.Ink Store www.seventhink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in