Monday, August 8, 2016

Brian Methe Hillary Clinton Print


Brian Methe has released a new print in honor of Hillary Clinton's historic nomination.
This is a hand drawn, three color screen printed art print measuring 13x18 inches. The print is titled "I'm With Her" and commemorates Hillary Clinton's historic nomination as the First woman nominated for President of a major political party. Shipping is included in the price and a portion of proceeds will be donated to the campaign.

Prints are $35 at bmethe.com

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The orange thing is better how ? "I saw him on the talky box for years, he is so smart" Don't let your "celebrity" worship fool you into thinking you have any idea what kind of person he is or that he cares about your well being at all.

      Delete
  2. I'm not with her maybe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian Methe is very talented, I have several of his prints and they are awesome. I'm not with Hillary but I do love his work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would want an image of this piece of shit on their wall? And no, I'm not for the other piece of shit either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, poor in concept and execution. I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in