Friday, August 19, 2016

Pearl Jam Tristan Eaton Fenway Park Boston Poster Artist Edition Release



Tristan Eaton is pleased to announce the release of his purple variant PearlJam poster from the Boston Fenway Park Shows!!! This 8 color, 18" X 24" silk-screen will release at 3pm EDT / Noon PDT - TOMORROW, SATURDAY August 20TH on his website www.tristaneaton.com - ONLY 50 posters will be available - $100 each. International shipping okay. All posters ship August 26th. Each poster also features a 1 color print on the back with an official holographic deal. Each poster is signed & numbered.

4 comments:

  1. yo dawg why dont people ever comment on these posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed out on this poster because you had the wrong price up on it. No way I would have paid a bill for this. Guess I need to do my own research next time. Keep up the good work other wise tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the information that he sent me. When I got home that afternoon and checked to see if it sold out. I was surprised as well at the price change.

      Delete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in