Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Visual Disobedience Hong Kong Print By Shepard Fairey Release


Shepard Fairey has been traveling the world this summer doing murals everywhere. Hoping he releases more from his time in Hong Kong.
For my Hong Kong “Visual Disobedience” museum show, I created a painting and screen print based on an installation I did on the streets of Hong Kong during my first trip there in 2000. I love the energy of the Hong Kong cityscape with its unique combination of old and new, slick and gritty. The plethora of signs, including vintage neon, make for a lot of eye-candy with a different sensibility than I’ve seen anywhere else in the world. I saved part of the print edition to sell online for those who couldn’t buy the print in Hong Kong. -Shepard
Visual Disobedience print is 18 inches x 24 inches Screen Print on cream Speckle Tone paper. Signed by Shepard Fairey. Numbered edition of 400. $55. Available Thursday, 11/3/16 at 10am PDT on ObeyGiant.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in