Monday, June 9, 2014

More Prints from Rob Schwagers Kids


Since Rob Schwager no longer work as a freelance artist in the comic book industry, he doesn’t get to spend as much quality time at home with his 3 children as he would like. Lately, they’ve been asking Rob lately to let them do some new art prints. He loves to encourage their creativity whenever he can. So, Rob devoted this past weekend to some “family print time” with them. The results were awesome!

Each child drew, color sepped and hand-printed their own piece. Rob's youngest son (7yo) hadn’t done a print before. He didn’t make many, but he had a great time anyway. They all had a blast!

"Astro-kitten" - printed by my 7 yo son.

"Cosmic Zombie" - printed by my 8 yo son.

"Reginald the Gentleman Octopus" - printed by my 11 yo daughter.

Each print is only $10 also

There’s video of them printing on the tinybirdpress instagram account. Check it out if you’d like: http://instagram.com/tinybirdpress

If you’re interested in supporting young artists and obtaining a copy of any of the kid’s prints, swing by the Tiny Bird Press store. Rob's kids would be very grateful. I keep bugging Rob to adopt me so I can make some with him but I can't convince him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in