Monday, September 20, 2010

New Prints by Rene Gagnon Looking Into the Future & I Can't Live Without My Radio

Looking Into the Future

I Can't Live Without My Radio



Rene Gagnon has a couple of cool new prints on sale.

Looking Into the Future - Edition of 40 Prints

2 color silk screen with hand painted planets on 22 inch wide X 30 inch high - 250gsm Stonehendge paper (left and right deckled edge) Signed, Dated, Numbered and Embossed. Includes COA.

I Can't Live Without My Radio - Edition of 60 Prints

1 color silk screen with hand painted background on 30 inch wide X 22 inch high - 250gsm Stonehendge paper (left and right deckled edge) Signed, Dated, Numbered and Embossed. Includes COA. Each background is completely custom. Each prints color scheme also varies. There are cool little tributes to several artists on this also.

Buy them both at ReneGagnonFineArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in